- NOW TAKING ENTRIES FOR THE WINTER GRAND TOUR
- That’s a wrap! Congratulations to everyone who completed the WGT Summer Series. Individual and Team results
- We’ll be back for a winter Zwift racing series in November!
- Want to sign up to the WGT events series? Click here for sign-up details, Zwift Power, results, mailing list and other race updates
WGT SUMMER SERIES DETAILS:
Following on from the Welsh Grand Tour in April/May, we’re now into the Summer Series of races on Zwift, and the stakes have risen for Welsh Triathletes. Details below:
- We have over 20 clubs racing between June and August 2020
- Series fixtures are every other weekend over a variety of Zwift courses – 10:05 GMT Saturday fixtures
- Rider’s best 4 results from 6 rounds to count – for current category leaders click here
- Round 5 will double as the FIRST EVER Welsh Triathlon Virtual National Champs. Race
- All abilities are welcome from race cats A-D
- There will be prizes for the top 3 in each cat from the kind people at Clifton Coffee
- their coffee tastes great, they source 95% of it direct from origin and they probably already supply your favourite local independent coffee shop with their beans
- Find out more about Clifton Coffee
- Individual and Team competitions – can Celtic Tri and Cardiff Uni Tri Club defend their WGT crowns?
- Join the Facebook group for results, team collages and plenty of friendly chat between clubs
- Updates will also be on Twitter using the hashtag #welshgrandtour
- There’s still time to get your triathlon club involved. Just drop me an email and you could soon be racing in Watopia. Ride on!