We’re pleased to announce that the spring training camp for 2018 is NOW FULL. If you would like to be added to the reserve list, or to secure your place in 2019 please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org For those who are coming to Mallorca in April, keep an eye on your inboxes for further updates and the pre-camp training schedule. We look forward to seeing you there!!
When? 14th to 21st April 2018
Where? Mallorca – Balearic Islands
Cost: From £494* for the week including 7 nights accommodation, breakfasts and all training sessions.
* Final price depends on accommodation arrangements which are to be confirmed once pre-bookings are complete
What sort of camp is it? We’re going BIG with this one and it’s all about the BIKE. A warm-weather cycle training camp on the largest of the Balearic islands – Mallorca. Whilst the South is famous for it’s nightlife, the North of the island is blessed with rugged mountains, beautiful beaches and winding roads – this is where the professionals come to train! The week-long camp includes a wide variety of fitness sessions including strength & conditioning, core/ab sessions, flexibility, but most of all pure cycling on some of the best roads in Europe. With two experienced and qualified coaches you are sure to enjoy a super-charged week of training within a friendly and supportive group atmosphere.
Who’s it for: This is a camp aimed at those with an established level of fitness (able to cycle 50 miles comfortably), and wanting to gain some quality bike mileage and coaching. Every day will see an early start on the bikes, a break for lunch, and an afternoon to test your endurance with a final workshop to help restore, stretch and balance tired muscles.
Travel: Fly to Palma on Saturday, get a transfer to Puerto Pollensa, and then meet up for introductions and the first training session! The Training Camp fee does not include flights or transfers but we can give you recommendations and links to provider websites.
Accommodation: The camp fee includes 7 nights villa accommodation based on sharing a twin room, there’s a single room supplement of £150 if you prefer your own room. Final price will be confirmed once pre-booking is complete and exact villa details are confirmed.
Highlights you can look forward to:
- Cycle roads between the jagged, rocky curves of the Serra de Tramuntana mountain range – a World Heritage site
- Take on the iconic climb up Sa Calobra – the most famous ascent on the island: 10km of climbing, with 26 hairpin turns and an average gradient of 7.1%
- Brick sessions for cross training and triathlon inspiration
- Functional strength & flexibility workshops – learn how you can get stronger on the bike with minimal time through increased efficiency
- The Big Bike Bake Off – it’s the Med, it’s April, it’s guaranteed to be warmer than the UK! So short sleeves, sun cream, shades, baking temperatures and plenty of almond cake and oranges to keep you going!
For further information or to book your place, email Henry at email@example.com or call 07796855325.
Happy Tri Training!
…this was a morning swim in 2014. Welcome to training in Mallorca 🙂