25th November: the 4th segment is announced!
Eglwysilan: located north of Upper Boat : Strava segment This one is short and sweet and will initially test your raw power, shortly followed by your endurance power to push the lighter gradients and complete the segment. Who will post the first autumn times?
23rd September: Segment Leads for men and women:
- Bwlch from Ogmore Vale : Matt Blue 18:22 Katja Empson 31:43
- Graigwen Climb, to Llanwonno : Tom Cooling 17:42 Katja Empson 29:27
- The Tumble Climb : Tom Cooling 14:32 Katja Empson 28:54
Number of segments attempted by all competitors : 30
20th September: Club House leaders:
- Master Male : Tom Cooling 50:56
- Vet Female : Katja Empson 1 hr 30:04
- Vet Male : Henry Wright : 1 hr 01:19
- Vet60+ Male : Chris Bloodworth : 1 hr 20:37
15th September: First rider completes all three round 1 climbs in the same day : congratulations Paul Bruton of NEWT. That’s a big leg day!
14th September: Club House leaders: It’s early days in the competition but we’re getting the first riders posting a combined time for the round 1 segments:
- Vet Male : H. Wright : 1 hr 01:19
- Vet60+ Male : C. Bloodworth : 1 hr 20:37
13th September: first riders begin registering a time for all 3 Round 1 climb segments.
5th September: sign-ups registered in all male AG categories 🙂 next goal, fill those women’s AG cats