23rd September: Segment Leads for men and women:
- Bwlch from Ogmore Vale : Matt Blue 18:22 Katja Empson 31:43
- Graigwen Climb, to Llanwonno : Tom Cooling 17:42 Katja Empson 29:27
- The Tumble Climb : Tom Cooling 14:32 Katja Empson 28:54
Number of segments attempted by all competitors : 30
We now enter the ‘lockdown’ phase of the competiton – please ride within the relevant restrictions / county lines. The competition will be extended for as long as it takes for everyone to register times.
20th September: Club House leaders:
- Master Male : Tom Cooling 50:56
- Vet Female : Katja Empson 1 hr 30:04
- Vet Male : Henry Wright : 1 hr 01:19
- Vet60+ Male : Chris Bloodworth : 1 hr 20:37
15th September: First rider completes all three round 1 climbs in the same day : congratulations Paul Bruton of NEWT. That’s a big leg day!
14th September: Club House leaders: It’s early days in the competition but we’re getting the first riders posting a combined time for the round 1 segments:
- Vet Male : H. Wright : 1 hr 01:19
- Vet60+ Male : C. Bloodworth : 1 hr 20:37
13th September: first riders begin registering a time for all 3 Round 1 climb segments.
5th September: sign-ups registered in all male AG categories 🙂 next goal, fill those women’s AG cats