The Christmas tree is down, the kids are back at school and time spent eating mince pies has been replaced by the relentless traffic to your inbox…must mean the new year is up and running.
Whether you’re a complete beginner or already into fitness you’ll probably have made some resolutions which is great. Whilst lots of people fail there’s no reason why you shouldn’t succeed, just bear these simple points in mind:
- set realistic targets – short and long term goals
- steady start: small steps forward are better than taking giant leaps
- focus on long term health rather than short term gains
- changing your lifestyle isn’t easy, but it is EASIER than we are led to believe – it just takes consistency and commitment
- Personal Training can help with all the above points and keep you on track. Call or email to arrange your FREE consultation.
Henry: 07796 855 325 or ku.oc1611637474.liam1611637474toH@g1611637474ninia1611637474rt.ss1611637474entif1611637474
Personal Training – your simple 3-POINT-PLAN: follow this and you are guaranteed results!
- Regular exercise sessions with your trainer
- Clear nutrition and lifestyle strategy
- Bespoke training plan
I wish you all the very best with your training and goals and look forward to working with you in 2015. If you have any questions about training, nutrition, running, triathlon, injury, classes, sports massage, marathons, diets, super-foods, fitness equipment….anything fitness-related, just get in touch.
Make this your year!